Asia Navigation Conference is a joint symposium of KINPR-CIN-JIN.
This symposium is to share the experience and knowledge on Navigation and Port Research, and also to discuss and put forward the research field on Marine Science and Technology among three Institutes.
The great successes of Shanghai(2002), Kobe(2003), Gwangyang(2004), Dalian(2005), Jeju(2006), Tokyo(2007), Shanghai(2008), Shizuoka(2009), Incheon(2010), Wuhan(2011) , Kobe(2012)，Busan(2013), Xiamen(2014), Kitakyushu(2015), Yeosu(2016) and Zhanjing(2017) have led to organize the 2018 Joint Symposium continuously, which will be held from 26th to 28th November 2018 in Chiba, Japan.
ANC gratefully invites anybody who is engaged or has interests in Navigation, Port Research or related fields to submit manuscripts, which should meet the following forms and volumes.
Asia Navigation Conference has given the best paper award ($300) and Excellent paper award ($200), and also since this ANC2018 will give Distinguished paper award. Distinguished paper award will be given 3 participants, and the prize is $100.
We hope that the conference will be a fruitful event for all of the participants. We look forward to seeing you in Chiba on 26th to 28th of November 2018.
Topics of the Conference
Navigation and Port Research for the Next Paradigm in ASIA
- Human Factor (ANC2018’s Special Topic)
- Marine Safety and Security
- Vessel Traffic Management
- Shipping Policy
- Maritime Education and Training
- Modern Marine Engineering Management
- Thermal Energy and Power Engineering on Ships
- Green Ship Technology
- Maritime Intelligent Transportation System
- Ship Virtual Reality Technology and Simulation
- Electronics and Information Technologies in Maritime Industry
- Special Ships Operating and Its Supervision
- Other Related Topics
Date of Conference
From 26th to 28th of November 2018
2-1, Nakase, Mihama-ku, Chiba-city, 261-8550 Japan
Important Dates The deadline for abstract is extended to Aug. 01 !!
- Title and Abstracts Due: 1st Aug., 2018
- Notification of Acceptance: 26th Aug., 2018
- Full Papers Due: 22th Sep., 2018
- Notification of Final Acceptance: 15th Oct., 2018
- Deadline for registration to JIN: 1st October, 2018
- Final Full Papers Due:1st Nov., 2018
The template for abstract can be downloaded from here.
The template for full paper can be downloaded from here.
All authors should submit the abstracts and full papers by the above deadline dates to Secretariat of ANC through the local Institute of Navigation (KINPR, CIN, JIN).
* If you are resident outside of China, Korea or Japan, please submit your abstract or paper directly to Secretariat of ANC2018.
Passport and Visa
If you need any invitation letter, please send the list of delegation to JIN in time.
Chiba City is located at latitude 35°36’ N and longitude 140°7’ E, roughly in the center of Chiba Prefecture and approximately 40km from Japan’s capital, Tokyo.
As the starting point for highways within the prefecture and JR and private rail lines, as well as the center of information and telecommunications networks, it is in a strategic position befitting the prefectural capital.
Asia Navigation Conference 2018 Execution Committee
(12-24, Nisikuramati, Ashiya, Hyogo, 659-0026, Japan)
Secretary: Dr. Masaya YUKIHIRA National Institute of Technology,Oshima College